Thursday 5 February 2009

Love Magazine.. Launches 19th February!



If your a fan of Kate Grand then you will love her new magazine called Love. It was speculated for quite some time but finally its here and launces in two weeks! It comprises of 3 covers including Iggy Pop, Iris Stubbegger and Agyness Dean. I personally really like the Iris cover (Purple Hair) because its edgy and pretty sexy. I hate the Agyness Dean cover, she looks too much like the Queen. Then the Iggy Pop cover is cool but to me doesnt scream fashion magazine. The font of 'LOVE' really bothers me... its so cheap and tacky, what do you think?
Image Credit: Love Blog

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind the font, but agree about Agyness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only the font is tacky, the pictures are.
    And with not solid concept.

    But yeah, Iris did best.

    ReplyDelete